it's my party and i'll kick up if i want to - interior dividing wall

by:EBUNGE     2019-08-12
it\'s my party and i\'ll kick up if i want to  -  interior dividing wall
Our experts answered your questions about all aspects of the purchase, possession and sale of the house that my husband and I ended up living inof-
Terrace house built in late 1950.
We're next now.
Neighbors moved in three years ago.
Since then, they have made constant changes to their house, removed the internal walls, and seem to have done a lot of structural work.
At the moment, they are taking out their chimney breasts, which are backed against the wall in our living room.
We were shocked by the constant banging and drilling of holes for several consecutive days, and they dumped large chunks of concrete in their garden.
We are very worried about the structural impact of our house.
Do you think this is possible?
Moreover, our neighbors are not very good at communication and we do not know if they have asked for permission from the Council for this work.
John Winter wrote: Your situation is very worrying.
Removing the chimney on the terrace requires skill and care;
From what you describe, your neighbors don't inspire confidence.
I suggest you contact your local government's building control department to check if it has been approved and is following the work.
Whether or not officials were told about the work, they wanted to participate and visit the site.
The inspection by the local government may not be very strict, but it should give you some comfort.
The main hope of your successful action lies in the party wall action.
The walls that separate the two terrace houses, including the connected chimney breasts, are one wall.
This means that the entire wall is jointly owned and one party is not allowed to interfere without the written consent of the other party.
You should instruct your lawyer to write to your neighbor asking to stop all work on the party wall before the party wall ruling is in place.
The Party Wall Act allows you to appoint a surveyor to serve your interests at the expense of your neighbor;
The surveyor will make sure that there is no work endangering your property.
He or she will issue a party wall award with anyone who takes action for your neighbor, stating what might be done.
It can even enforce reasonable working hours and completion dates.
While you have a considerable impact on party walls and nearby structural works, I am sorry to say that construction works are often noisy and dusty and may drag on.
Your lawyer might be able to help.
I am often told that the lock should be lubricated with graphite porpoise.
The DIY shops that have replaced the good old steelmakers look at me as if I was on another planet when I asked for one and suggested wd40.
Where are these tits?
David Snell wrote: I believe that WD40 will work in terms of the work of the lock, but filling the key hole with oil can damage your door finish;
The oil on your carpet may run out.
Graphite Trading Corporation (www.
Graphite trading. co. uk)
There is indeed a graphite porpoise called Edelgraphit for a price of 5.
25 plus VAT and delivery.
Blurb says it keeps all locks lubricated and working smoothly if used frequently.
It can also prevent sticking and dirt build up, prevent lock
Wear and corrosion.
It contains no grease, no smell, no wind and rain, and 45g of ultra-fine natural graphite powder is contained in each porpoise.
I don't understand at all why they are not getting or promoting more generally.
The market I own
Floor apartments in the renovated terrace house.
I rent lease and the apartment downstairs is free.
As the renter, I was wondering if it would be possible to pay the building insurance separately because the freedom Holder did not stay, which made me very concerned.
Can I take legal action if the freedom Holder does not insure the property?
Lorna Vestey wrote: according to most leases, the free holder is legally obliged to arrange insurance for the construction structure.
First of all, I will check your lease and, if so, write to him to remind him.
It sounds like there was insurance in the past, so the current situation may have been caused by economic difficulties.
You are right: everyone should insure their property.
You can take legal action, but it may be more expensive than the premium.
Therefore, if the free holder does not deal with the matter, it may be easiest to arrange insurance for the building and pay the insurance premium on its own.
The renter may do so, but ensure that such arrangement is confirmed in writing with the freeholder and that a copy of the correspondence to and from him or her is kept.
I will then contact the insurance company as soon as possible to insure in your name and pay them the premium directly to ensure that the insurance will not go astray.
Obviously, in theory, the free Holder should compensate you with the appropriate proportion of the premium.
My husband and I have a mortgage for £ 6.
Bedroom property in the UK, too big for both of us, and one more
Bedroom apartment in Spain.
As retirement approaches, we want to sell our house and buy it somewhere with our daughter and son --in-
The law and their two children.
This will give us the opportunity to remove some of the capital from home and give them the opportunity to get into the school's better catchment area.
When we retire, we can also spend some time in Spain without worrying about an empty property.
However, we would like to know how we should organize the mortgage?
Our daughter and son. in-
The law will have a price of around £ 80,000, but is it possible that all of our names are on it?
In this case, my husband and I may die first and the mortgage will be paid off for them.
Many lenders will allow up to four applicants to handle mortgages, so you should be able to buy them somewhere together, writes James Cotton.
One thing to note is that most lenders have a maximum age limit and generally apply to applicants with the largest age.
Although some lenders will go beyond that, the maximum age limit is often around 75.
When taking out the mortgage together, each applicant is jointly and severally liable for the entire debt, which means that if someone else does not pay the mortgage, the lender can chase either party.
This should not be a family problem, but it always needs attention, especially if you rely on some of you to pay for your mortgage.
Although the lender will allow more than two applicants to handle the mortgage, they rarely consider all income when deciding on the amount of the loan.
If necessary, lenders such as Cheltenham and Gloucester and Abby may consider more than two receipts.
Also, when you and your husband are about to retire, the lender may check after your departure
Retirement income, not current income.
If you continue to buy like this, I suggest you get legal advice.
Counsel may advise on matters such as property ownership, Heritage and the best way to protect the interests of each party.
Depending on how much help your son and daughter need to move to a new place, you can help them without joining their mortgage.
After selling your house, you can simply give them a deposit as a gift and have them arrange their own mortgage.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...